Dark sarcasm.

So, the job I originally thought was horrible and the end of my life has proved to be much better on the second day and on the other side of PMS. I'm such a sissie during certain times of the month. I mean, crying? I can't believe I came home crying from the first day at this job. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you heard correctly: Virginia Tefft turns into psycho woman once every month and cries at any emotion she feels. Steer clear, next month. You may think I'm actually broken-hearted over what you're saying.
On another--less bloody--note, my BYU-Idaho housing white glove cleaning is officially done and over. My hands are dry, the sweat on the back of my neck is not, and I ache in every limb. Nevertheless, I will sleep amazingly tonight, and I'm definitely going to enjoy the down time I now have (hello, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets!).
I had popcorn for dinner. Been thinking about picking the rest of my petrified lunch out of the pan I left it in before running to work...Not sure if I'm feeling it, yet, or not. I think I'm hungry. I don't know.
Anyway, this has been a pointless, fun little blog. Have a good evening. I'm sure I will (that's saying a lot more than how tomorrow will be. Hello, every weekend is now hell).

Comments

Popular Posts