Oh, the stairs.

I am a very interesting person to observe from the inside workings of my brain from day to day. I'm pretty constant in my emotional state (usually angry or annoyed) unless a love interest is introduced. For some reason, when a man is involved, I freak out. I shut down. It's horrible.
For example, my brain is currently wrapped around one guy in particular. I know I like him, but I'm never certain that he likes me back. Typical, yes. But then, the plot thickens: he has...complications (?) with another girl. Technically, he is single, though.
So, I go from day to day being completely bipolar about this guy. One day, I miss him every second he's not with me--which is usually all day. The next day, I'm beating myself up for thinking I could stick my nose in his drama and distract him from said complicated situation. Here are a couple of kickers, though: once more, I'm not positive that he's even interested, for he never shows any evidence of possible interest.
And I do this all to myself. And I'm crazy. But, for some reason, I still want him.

This, people, is why I should just give up on romance. That's that. Just throw in the towel and post my facebook status as 'permanent bachelorette'. That would bring my mind so much more peace.

Comments

Popular Posts