failure.depressive.whore.

I am dumb. And stupid. And dumb some more.
I am useless.
I am a failure at everything I do and everything I'll ever do in my life.
I am an idiot.
I am an imbecile.
I am overly reckless.
I am a freak.
I am an attention-seeking louse.
I am over-enthusiastic.
I am fat.
I am lazy.
I am unhealthy.
I am disgusting.
I am confusing.
I am contradictory.
I am air-headed.
I am overly expectant.
I am a damn hypocrite.
I am a hypocrite.
I am not smart or intelligent or witty or clever.
I am not a free-thinker.
I am a cow.
I am what you don't want.
I am unattainable.
I am too easily attained.
I am a bitch.
I am not nice.
I am not your friend because I have no friends.
I am a loser.

I am crazy.
I am boring.
I am sick.
I am bored.
I am tired.

Did I mention that I'm dumb?

Comments

Popular Posts