Lisztomania

Well, I figure I'm awake, anyway; so I might as well write another post. Give you something else to read.

 I have this tendency to obsess over bands one at a time and for months on end. This summer, it was 30 Seconds to Mars. That's kind of dying out, now that they're a lot more popular, I've seen them three times this year, and they're selling out a little bit. But currently, I'm in love with this band called Phoenix.

Why I love Phoenix: they're happy and bubbly, they make me move around in my chair, they make me smile like a dork, the singer is boss, the drummer kicks ass, the bass makes me cry, and they're French. Holy crap. I'm currently listening to their smash hit "1901". This song is how I found them. Now, I like their entire current album, "Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix". Phoenix = love.

If you trust my opinion at this point and are a staunch respecter of self, then do this: GET THEIR DAMN ALBUM AND LISTEN UNTIL YOUR EARS BLEED. Those French men know what they're doing.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts