Destroya

The first time I heard anything from My Chemical Romance's new album Danger Days, the True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys, I felt like someone had pumped adrenaline directly into my veins; and I said to myself, "This will be a damn good album". That album was finally released yesterday, so I braved the icy Idaho highway in order to grab a copy of the album for myself. What can I say? I'm an addict.
I didn't get a chance to listen to the album from start to finish until today. Now that I'm listening to it, I realize that I was completely right. I got tingles with almost every song; and at times, I even had to just sit and listen (rather than play the usual solitaire). Every song is filled with so much energy--even if the song is more quiet than the rest. Take 'Sing', for instance: there's a quiet energy to it that is so infectious. It's no surprise that that song is their second single of the album.
Right now, I'm listening to 'Vampire Money' and I feel like I've died and gone to heaven. I just hope I can catch one of their concerts during this tour so I can hit up the mosh pit because these are complete moshing songs.

Oh, and Dr. Death Defy: high-five for having such an awesome voice.

Comments

Popular Posts