If I Never See Your Face Again..

I used to have a fairly intimate relationship with Maroon 5, during their Songs About Jane era. I kind of got the pervert vibe from them, then, but it didn't bother me so much. That entire album is very easy to just sit and listen to, and it's fun to sing along with. In high school, it was my study music, along with my writing music (I would stay up until around 1-3am working on stories). Even now, when I hear a song from that album, I can't help but smile. It's one of those things that bring back memories no matter what you're doing, where you are, or how much you've changed. I think I'll always love Songs About Jane.
But then It Won't Be Soon Before Long came out, and the pervert vibe was just a little too much for me. I still like the songs from that album that I've heard on the radio; but I'm not too keen to just sit and listen to the whole album. There's just too much sex being forced in my face when I do try to sit and listen to the whole thing.
In the end, though, Adam Levine will always be hot and his voice will always rock my radio.

Comments

Popular Posts