Just remember

It's being another one of those days where the depression is so crippling that I can hardly function. I feel like I'm barely alive, but it doesn't really matter because no one's around to really notice. What's ironic is all I can think about is ways I can dig myself out of this hole, but I just don't do those things because I'm hardly motivated to do anything. I'm barely motivated to breathe.
It's raining outside, right now. Rain makes me smile, most of the time; but it literally reeks of sulfur, which is fairly disappointing. And, in a way, I feel like the sky is reflecting how I feel: infected and sour and in need of relief.
Even so, I know that I'll go to bed tonight and sleep it off. It's just the hours until then that cause me to want to curl up under my blankets and forget everything that's stupid about life. I hate that I have to feel this way every few days. I hate that it's because of lack of medication that I have to feel this way. I'm tired of feeling broken and fatigued...and lonely. That's the story of my day. Tomorrow will be better.

Comments

Popular Posts