Stars.

I'm about to be really shallow, so bear with me.

I think I've lost my pretty. I used to care about what I look like: how clean my face is, how well my makeup's done, how my hair looks. Now, I just air dry my hair and let it go in any direction it pleases. I don't even look at my makeup. I used to like having my picture taken. I didn't mind it, at least. Now, I feel like I'll break a camera if I get anywhere close to it.

I don't know what happened, really. It's like I did a reverse. The moment I started finding beauty and control in my mind was the moment I lost both on my face.

The reason I'm blogging about this is because I want to know how to get it back. How do I find myself pretty again? How do I start appreciating myself on the outside like I do on my inside? As a side note, I do find this ironic, seeing as I've blogged about recognizing and appreciating your own physical beauty. So, now, I guess I understand those who just don't get it. It's like I want to try; but anytime I get close, I feel like I've made my face to look like a clown and am just pretending to be pretty.

Blegh. End of.

Comments

Popular Posts